AARP Tax-Aide volunteers prepare your 2017 federal and state tax returns at no cost to you from February 1 through
April 17. Volunteer preparers are trained in tax law, then tested and certified each year through the IRS. Taxes are done on a first-come, first-served basis—walk ins only. Patrons should be equipped with a social security card and picture ID for each individual on the return; W-2s, 1099s, receipts to be itemized and other pertinent tax documents; and last year’s return, if possible. Slots fill up quickly, so come early! For more information, call 589-3789. Volunteers will be present to help walk-ins at the following times and locations:
- Wells Fargo Bank, 359 Main St.
9 a.m.-3 p.m. Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays
- Wells Fargo Bank (downstairs), 2808 North Ave.
9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays
Latest posts by BEACON Senior News (see all)
- Museum specimen named the oldest dinosaur fossil from Utah - February 6, 2018
- Nuclear Care Partners receives accreditation from ACHC - February 5, 2018
- Junior Service League presents $25,000 check to Community Hospital - February 4, 2018