Activities take place at Center for Spiritual Living, 251 Colorado Ave. in Grand Junction.
- Meditation is one of the five pillars of spiritual practice. Practice a different form from 6:30-8 p.m. Wednesdays through March 28.
- Be BRAVE Women’s Circle is an opportunity to create a community of healing around shame and fear, and to develop courage, compassion and connection in a safe environment. This group meets monthly from 10 a.m. to noon on the second Saturdays. For details, call 303-358-0069 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Healthy Living Circle is free discussion and support surrounding nutritious eating and healthy lifestyles. The group meets monthly from 6:30-7:30 p.m. on the third Tuesdays.
- Book Study of “Radical Forgiveness” by Collin Tipping from 6:30-8 p.m. monthly on the fourth Tuesdays.
BEACON Senior News is the Western Slope's #1 newspaper for area seniors and baby boomers.
Latest posts by BEACON Senior News (see all)
- Museum specimen named the oldest dinosaur fossil from Utah - February 6, 2018
- Nuclear Care Partners receives accreditation from ACHC - February 5, 2018
- Junior Service League presents $25,000 check to Community Hospital - February 4, 2018